Friday, September 26, 2008

Why I have not blogged

I have not updated my blog in for ever!!! I have been busy with school, volleyball, friends, and family. Wednesday I took pictures of Nicole and Andrea, Samantha's sister. I dressed them up, did their hair and their makeup. It was hilarious!! (No offense to Andrea) but I have done this with Nicole a plethora of times and I guess Andrea doesn't have much experience. It was just funny how hard she made it look. Here are the pictures. I think they turned out adorable!

This is her relaxed smile.


She's got alot of attitude in this one.

Now that's feirce!

This is a good one.

This is the picture of Nicole:


I only have one good picture of Nicole becaues she thought I was spending too much time with Andrea and that I love Andrea more than her so she wouldn't let me take any other pictures of her. I hope I can find the time to blog!

No comments: