Monday, October 13, 2008

W-o-W

Sorry-to-report-but-now-my-keyboard-wont-let-me-use-te-space-bar-or-da-letter-next-to-da-f-and-j.But-at-least-I-ave-da-exclamation-point!!!

So-I-was-lookin-on-i-tunes-for-twilite-{no-two-important-letters-in-dat-word}-and-i-typed-in-Bella-and-tis-band-orwatever-came-up-called-Da-{but-da-real-word}-Bella-Cullen-Project.-Tier-sons-are-ilarious!!-Youve-ot-to-listen-to-tem!!!Tis-bloggin-tin-is-too-ard-to-do.-I-ive-up.---:I----p.s.--Victoria-did-you-see-da-ASU-and-USC-ame?.........--:B--{spellin-ceck-is-oin-crazy!!!}

7 comments:

Victoria Renae said...

HAHA! Your keyboard stinks! I can write for real! The Bella Cullen Project! HAH! O.K. enough gloating. They are pretty funny, I like Switzerland, just a Mutt(or somethin lie that), and Sexy Vampire. Also, look up Charlie's answering machine by them- it is so funny. Yes I did see the game, and I must say, halfway through, I was to the point of almost rooting for usc. Its not our fault that they played the new quarterback! Oh well. See ya soon!

Courtney said...

i-cant-write-te-first-part-ofyour-comment.But-yes-USC-did-win.-I-know-Carlies-answerin-macine-is-very-funny!!!-Iwouldnt-mind-if-you-switced-to-USC-icant-wait-to-see-Ms.-Seik!!!

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mady said...

Hey, i thought you were camping? I can't believe you keyboard keeps breaking! I wonder how long it took you to write all that? Have fun on you vacation!!!

Victoria Renae said...

i not sayin i switchin to usc just that asu sucked that game. everyone sucks sometimes. even u. jk
jk

Unknown said...

I'm sorry about your key board, but I have to say I can't help laughing, HAHA! Can't wait to see you tommorow!!!

Shinkle Family said...

COURTNEY!!! sorry about your keyboard lol.. anyway i got a blog!
ksshinkle.blogspot.com

<3 Keila