Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Mom's Blog

You guys have to check out my Mom's blog! I posted for her ,:) I love her so much! I am so glad school is out until Monday. I love these Holiday seasons! I love going over to your families house and smelling the pumpkin and cinnamon pie cooking in the oven, Christmas songs being played on the piano, families laughing together.......sorry got caught in the moment. Well since tomorrow's Thanksgiving and I probably won't post I'd just like to say how grateful I am for my friends and family! I love you guys! Was that too mushy.....I hope not. I am going to bed now....zzz.

7 comments:

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sorry, I accidentally commented on my Mom's acount, so now I'm doing the real comment in the next comment!

Unknown said...

That wasn't to mushy, it was just right!! I love Tahnksgiving too!! Thanks for being the best friend ever!!

Suzerino said...

Well I am commenting, I think you did a great job, and I like your blog, it's pretty amazing. You are lucky to have so many good friends to blog with.

Victoria Renae said...

Coco? Are you goin soft on me?

Courtney said...

NOOOO!!! Victoria! Can't wait to go to Kacee's....

Unknown said...

Tag your it!! Go to my Blog for the rules!! (I changed them for Christmas!!)