Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Temple Lights, Party's, Family,etc.

Well I have finally decided to post.


On Friday I went to Kacee's birthday party and had so much fun! I went to bed at like 1:00 ish maybe more or less......

On Saturday I went to another birthday party for one of my fellow volleyball team player and very good friend. While I was gone I didn't know my grandparents were coming so I missed them all the way from Cali :(

But! On Sunday night we went to see the temple lights! It was so fun.

You would think it was super cold because we are all wearing hats and scarfs and stuff but really I am just wearing a hoodie and a scarf and hat.



This was an awesome nativity that was on the nativity display. It's all wire!


3 comments:

Victoria Renae said...

you went to bed at one exactly. we were palnnnig to mess with you in your sleep, but then thought better of it cause your taller than all of us. :)

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time at the temple lights!! I wish we could have gone for mutual last week!!! Now we can't because we are going caroling this week!!
p.s. I think you went to bed at 1, but I don't remember talking about putting whipped cream on your face! ;)

Courtney said...

Whipped cream? Cheez you are guys are rude! But even if you were mean enough to do such a thing I am still taller than you! :}