Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

I had an AWESOME Christmas! My Mom and Dad were all saying they were sorry and how lame this Christmas was going to be because they weren't going to spend a lot of money. I think it was better then almost all the other Christmases I have had/remember. From Santa I got a Craig MP3 player, and I just got a lot of clothes. I also got a flat iron and a stocking full of awesome hair products! My MP3 has problems! I already had to take it back because Devon dropped it and a little yellow lookin' dot started to form and then it grew big and it would just randomly turn off. So I took it back and got a new one but now it won't charge and sync and the computer won't recognize it. So if my Dad can't fix it then I'll take it back again, keep the money and save up for an i-pod with the money I'm going to get for my birthday, wink-wink, hint-hint. I guess I don't have very much luck with MP3 players because last time-my i-pod wouldn't sync really well and then it went all crazy and deleted all the songs on it except for 8 which were all Harry Connick Jr. ( don't ask why they were on my i-pod because I don't even know).

5 comments:

Victoria Renae said...

Sounds like fun. I hate MP3 player troubles. My beloved shuffle (which lasted a whole YEAR, thank you) has... passed on. AKA I left it in my pants and then did laundry.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had an awesome Christmas! Sorry that your having problems with your MP3 player. I need your help picking out a new Blog background!!!

Suzerino said...

I have nothing to say about ipods...cuz I have never used one...I guess I am a little out of touch with that one....but I'm old what do you expect...
NOW for the reason I am here today..January 3rd.....mmmmmmm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEEEEAAARRRR
COURTNEY
HAPPY BIRRRRTHDAYYYYYYY TOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
sure do love you..hope you are having a great day...Aunt Suzie

Suzerino said...

Add another post...
This is for your Brother since he has absolutely nothing on his blog to respond to...
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVON DEAR
HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU THIS YEAR
IF I HAD ONE WISH THEN IT WOULD BE
A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR YOU FROM ME....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVON!!!
We love you too!
Aunt Suzie

Unknown said...

Happy birthday courtney!!!! I'm so jealous of your new iPod!!! Thanks for being such a great friend!!!