Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pictures, Yes more!

As you all know I love to take pictures! It was so rainy this week that I decided to take advantage of the weather and do a photo shoot with Nicole. As we were trying to come up for something that we could use rainy weather for, my model and I came up with homeless children.
Here are the pictures.



This is Nicole laughing as she tries to cry. Someone needs to give her lessons on fake crying. Just kidding please don't!

Love this one!
Nicole trying to cry-again.
These two are my favorite!
As Nicole and I got to talking about homeless children especially around this Christmas we felt so bad for those who are not as lucky as us. Our schools were having Sock/Angel Tree where we could help donate stuff to the the Child Crisis Center. All the kids bought things to help donate. It made this Christmas feel complete with that act of service.

4 comments:

Will and Michelle Ridd said...

You are so talented Courtney! I love these pictures - what a creative idea, too! We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Those are super cute pictures Courtney!!!!I wish Anderea would let me take pictures of her!!

Rachel Ellen said...

where's the dirt and grime on her face? just kidding! love 'em

Courtney said...

She had dirt an make-up on her face but you can't really see it.