Saturday, February 14, 2009

Basketball team?

Heck yes! So most of you probably know Sam...antha and I tried out for the 8th grade basketball team. Well we went to try outs and guess what? Only 15 people tried out! So 10-13 or something are on the team so that means only 3 people get cut! On the first day I felt like I was going to die! We ran so much! I had forgotten how you have to be in real good shape to be on a team. Of course you have to be in better shape to play basketball than volleyball. Then the second day I was sore and the walking dead. Then on the third I was sore, the walking dead, boogy nose and one girl had quit. Then on the last day-the day you find out- I was sore, the walking dead, boogy nose, rattly chest, and cactus throat! Horrible I know. Now I bet you want me to stop rambling now and tell who the heck made the hackin team right? Hah ha I could just never tell you and you'd have to find out the next time you saw me huh? Well that's fine by me.













Just kidding! I wonder how many of you actually scrolled down......... Well Samantha and I ......
BOTH MADE IT!! WOOHOO! Samantha's even team manager :).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool b-ball is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I lAHv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome blog! Mine is daisytheflower-awesomenesscoolness.blogspot.com

nichole pickett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shinkle Family said...

ME TOO!!! congrats!

Mady said...

Congratulations on making the team! I knew you both would make it!!!! Can't wait for the first game!!!!!!!!!!

Will and Michelle Ridd said...

Congratulations!!! You should send us your game schedule & we will try to make a trip to see you guys & watch you in action!

Courtney said...

That would be awesome!