Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yet another Photoshoot

Okay, instead of using my usual model I decided to use a more mature one that wouldn't run off in a corner crying when I told her she was doing something wrong. Anyway, while I was doing this one I told Mig to just be herself and I wasn't going to tell her how to pose except for one and I'll tell you when that one comes up:) And yes I did her hair make-up and picked out her clothes which are in fact MINE!


This one I like the angle.


I like how natural this one looks. This chair she is sitting on was my great grandma's-or something. I love it!


I like how pocket sized she looks in this one.









I love how close this one is. BAM in your face!






I don't think I can put anymore on...........I guess I'll make another post later.....Uuuhhh! Our computer is being retarded!!! I wish it was in a prettyer place with just a big grass feild or something.....

3 comments:

Victoria Renae said...

You are so talented Courtney! I guess it does help to have photogenic models, but still, you got some major skills! Check out my post, it is so funny!

Mady said...

WOW Courtney those are amazing pictures!!! Morgan is sooo pretty! And really photogenic!

Kacee said...

hey court its me kacee wher did morgan get her haircut its sooo cute I love it. we need to get together some time very soon<3 :)
;D