Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blogaversary

Or however you spell it.......

Yesterday was the day I had had my blog for exactly one year! I can't believe I missed it!

Well what should I post about...
I guess I could put some pictures from a recent photo shoot but they're not that good because my little bi-polar models -yes Andrea was there too- chose to go ballistic on me. Well here they are.
I guess next time will have to be double in awesomeness to make up for.....these........


No this is not acting.

This is ....well........
I don't know what this is.

Once again, no this is not acting.
They were going for olympic athletes.
The girls were having fun making each other laugh and doing their own poses so this is all that came out of 1 hour of hair and make up/Sponge bob and 30 minutes of photo shoot.

No comments: